Saturday, July 30, 2005

A lot of Random Behaviors

Yeah it is true. I am random.

This weekend I didn't really have many plans but I've had a good time thus far. Let's see Thursday night was an adventure of excitement... Worship went pretty well I enjoy singing the Everything You Are very very very much. Then I went out to IHOP with my homie and home girl Parker M and Heather B. That was a big moment of hilarity. Ashli then came over and we hung out like rock stars at Starbucks. Then I went to sleep.

Friday was a day of arduous work. I sat around and did homework for 9 1/2 hours. Yes. It's true. Lots of homework. After that Tanya and I hung out together with my rommie Andrew. We had the STRANGEST conversations about life LOVE and other mysteries. Then Lisa rolled into town and we jumped across the ShawPad. Life was good and then in the end everyone went to their separate corners and went to bed.

This morning I woke up so happy because my sheets didn't fall off and then I read a little Harry Potter Trivia. After that I met up with the Li and we went over to a Movie and a Wedding. First we saw Must Love Dogs, then we went to the wedding of Luis y Gracielda. It was very nice. Great food, good people and a good date night gift (a little boasting works it for me like Aloha).

So now I saw manna manna do do do do do manna manna do do do do do...

That's totally my life.

No comments: