Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Ghetto Guys

Gedeon..
What the heck? Is he really THAT intense!? I thought I was the only one who was that intense. Listen I love the Lord, but still he is always saying "God bless you." Is he for real, or unlike most people who hear voices he hears sneezes? I'm just saying.

Chris...
Baldy, you are good. But I wasn't that excited by your performance tonight. Maybe it's all become just expected from you, but still.

Kevin...
Oy. Is he really loved by so many? I do get it, but come on. It's the Geek Squad look, but I just don't hear it vocally. Sorry. Time to buy a plane ticket.

Bucky....
Oh shucky. Not so good my southern buddy. Just averagey and totally sounded like the bar buddy who got up to impress the ladies. Couldn't dig it.

Will...
Good kid. Not the best. But totally likable. Too bad he sounded like a Karaoke Bar for overly professional 14 year olds.

Taylor...
Put the bunny head back on buddy. I'm getting tired of you. But you have this totally individual self that will probably put you through. Urg. He moves worse than my car trying to shift gears. I can't understand that awkward movement. A little Forrest Gump-esk if I've ever seen it.

Elliott...
Are you sure you aren't black? He has so much quieted soul in his voice. Effortless. Simple. But I think it missed that big moment that made everyone believe in him as the superstar.

Ace...
The pretty boy strikes again. Does he really need this forum to get a contract? But what's up with Michael Jackson!?! That blasted falsetto strikes again! Learn this all men competing: You sound like a freakin doofus when you sing in that falsetto, everyone can do it, you're not special cause you can. Hated that song, but hey, someone must have liked it. It wasn't as bad as Kevin's song about suffering for sanity!!

Who should go tomorrow?
Bucky and Kevin unless America loses faith in Will... Don't do it.

No comments: