Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AMERICA!?!

What's wrong with you? I just don't get it.

Katharine? What you don't have a Pheever anymore? What about Bucky, yeah he was better last night, but still?

Listen. Katharine is basically the reason I watch the show. I need her to be on that show. Don't you go voting her off. You naughty, little, girly country.

Just stop it. STOP IT! You big dummy-heads. (Ok that's a quote from my classroom, maybe I'll call that an occupational quote.)

Listen. I am a Christian, so I'll show some grace and forgiveness. But maybe only tonight. Next time, I may forget about forgiveness and grace (cracking knuckles).

BOOM! WATCH IT BUDDY BOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top 5 Reasons why this blog should never discuss American Idol:
1)Your most loyal reader doesnt watch or care about the show.
2)Listen: the show is like a cancer upon America, and we need to kill cancer.
3)Because i dont like the idea of my future wife (awww, the lovely McPhee...is that how you spell her name?) being discussed on a blog, whether for good or ill.
4)This should be about your life Michael, and if your life is this wrapped up in AI, by golly i will stage an intervention
5)Because this list does not do justice to how little i care about American Idol.
~Parker