Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Change.

Man this time change thing bugs me. Why is it that I am the only one at Grace who can wake up during the time change? Seriously, I don't get it. We don't set our clocks forward until 2 pm. That means I lose vital afternoon lazy moments. What a shame.

Nevertheless, I am very rested here. I had a good weekend. Did a little writing, reading, playing, and cleaning. My goal is to clean up all of my miserable messy piles that I have some how collected. I still am in favor of the argument that little house elves are in the Shaw home, who make things go all higgilty-piggilty. Seriously, a good smattering of rubbish covers my desk now. What's that about. It feels like my desk at work (aka the place where old toys and random urgently important papers come to die).

Anyway. This weeks goals are to make sure Katharine McPhee (Parker's lady) gets in the top 3 (not the bottom 3), to deposit three large checks into the bank (possibly exchanging the money for Sacagawea coins so I can swim through them like Uncle Scrooge), and to re-issue Mafia names to those who were once neglected or unknown at the time of initial issuing.

Es todos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were did you get the house elves.

Anonymous said...

If you have house elves, i suggest you put them to work for you! work smarter, not harder! become their friend then rule them like a tyrant!
...
ya, i am sick so i dont really know what this is all about.
~Parker

Jen said...

House elves? We have one of those around here somewhere, maybe he/she sneaks over to your place sometimes....