Friday, April 21, 2006

Home Alone in Anaheim

Well here I am. In good old Anaheim, California... Just a block or 2 away from Disneyland and... Urg. I'm not there. I'm totally working this weekend (mind you it is good work, and pretty easy, but still). I went to workshops today which were good and now I checked into the hotel. It works. I have 2 beds to myself, a TV, food, free internet, and a night of possibilities. I am toying with the idea of going to Downtown Disney tonight and doing some ESPN zone...

Farah will be here so that's a plus (if not the whole reason that this trip is simply amazing). We'll be going out to dinner with Mimi (the Disney-grandma), and enjoying things around here.

So, not much to report. Just chillin like a villain.

Until tomorrow.

Shaw out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does a villain chill? I really hope you are not the expert on this! Who are you, Michael Shaw?

Anonymous said...

...I like the title of this blog...but i have nothing else to add.
~parker