Friday, April 14, 2006

The Bus

Well times they are a-going well here for this young chap.

Yesterday morning I woke up and did the whole Greyhound Bus to LA. There were some definite characters there. Such as the crazy Chinese girl who cussed a lot and had a boyfriend named Kevin who she enjoyed doing activities such as yelling at poor McDonalds workers. Then there was the man in the purple hat who was pretty much insane (wearing a hospital band) and starting yelling about the oppressed Mexican field workers. Then there were the cute little girls who ate these strange pink and white cookies that were strange and looked like something from Willy Wonka.

Well then I got off the bus and Lisa drove me to Kyle's work. I did the whole eating with Kyle thing, and then we toured around the Walt Disney Concert Hall (amazing). So then, I was on my own for about 3 hours. So I did a whole tour of MOCA which was fun, and then I was off to the WDCH again. I walked around for about an hour then sat by a fountain and made some phone calls. All in all, good times.

Next Lisa, Henners, and I all walked around the promenade to browse. Kyle returned. Henners ate lots of food. And then came back to the Ahlgren Home where we watched Saved! and waited for the Fantastic Miss Farah. She arrived, and life was beautiful.

Now, we await a day of wonders, amazement, and Redlands. Off we go...

3 comments:

Hannah Arlene said...

Well look at who I found in this blog world! How are you doing? LA huh? sounds like fun. oh guess what I just posted on my blog!? pictures from a civil war ball we had! I never did end up posting them on myspace...oh well.
anyways, so glad you are having a good life! : )

Anonymous said...

You are so brave for enduring such a difficult journey! Thank you forever and a day!

Andrew Kane said...

You watched a movie when you were in LA??

Crazy ass

...