Thursday, April 27, 2006

Going, going, gone.

Ok. I am officially sick. I spent the evening in bed: sneezing, coughing, and aching. It's that sorta aching that gets under your skin and flows from one body part to another (isn't that the flu or something--I hope I'm not the first case of bird flu or something). But I will do my best to get to work cause K McG is coming for a little fire fightin'. And it is Friday which will determine if I have a weekend or not.

But I pulled myself out of bed to watch Survivor which I was happy about, cause ding dong Courtney is out. Yeah baby! Even more exciting than that... CORY IS OUT! At last! The first time my chances are better than his. I always am folied by his trickery. But tonight.. Tonight I tasted the beginnings of victory. I am pretty happy about that whole situation cause that means I am one step closer to winning for the VERY first time. Yeah yeah, I want Melissa's girl to win over me, but still.

Ok. I'm going to bed for the night, my phone is charging and I'm sleeping.

No comments: