Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Life

Ok I totally had a flashback reunion with my favorite O-family the Flinns. Man, I miss all of them. It was lovely really... Here are some shots from the events...

1. Notice Sir Jason meeting Cinderella
2. Notice Jeremy does sleep
3. Notice how they treat Jeremy like "the red-headed step child" (Thanks for the phrase Parker)
4. Mr. Flinn totally turned 55 so I made the candles work for them
5. Jason and I are cool dudes (or dorks)
6. I really miss Farah! Boo hoo... I wish she was here!

I'm just saying.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I've never met Cinderella's mice
2. I love golf, especially in the house
3. I hope to meet the Flinns someday
4. I totally miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me meet Cinderella! She's nice. And it's CAMERON as the prince, Shiroh as the mice and Dareus. The pictures are good. And who played golf? Michael did, JASONMICHAEL, Kristanne, Jeremy and my mom did. Thanks Michael. Thanks a lot.
Buzz Lightyear was good. It was good. I ride Star Tours twice! It was cool!

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too, Oson. And we look forward to meeting Farah someday. Come back again soon! We'll play more golf...with Jeremy.