Saturday, July 22, 2006

Work it Viv, work it!

It was pointed out to me that people may not really care about my life... But hey, this is my blog. If they don't care, they won't read.

So here it is... What's is or is not working...

Farah. She's moving here. Working.

Biking. Yeah, I admit it. Not so good. I will be biking to work SOME day. But it has been a hot summer... I wonder how much I owe Parker if I don't bike to work in the next two weeks. I definately went on a few bike rides, but then I left the bike and can't figure out how to go get it. Not Working.

Tutoring. Yeah. That's ok. I think he's learning somethings. Not everything I want him to. But he definitely gets concepts better. N--W---Not---Wor---- Not sure.

Water. I have this new vow to drink A LOT of water in August, so I started this week, and I am doing well with that. Working.

Margins. Jenn Allen told me about this book Margin. And I decided to take to heart some ideas presented in it (i.e. leaving room in the margins). Working.

School. I am doing well, I think getting all A's. Plus, I am actually learning things. Working.

Work. Going well, hiring new people is interesting. Working.

Apartment. I have most everything to move in. I emptied out my dresser today and started throwing excess things away. I really only need a sofa. That's about it. Working.

Anyway, that's it. Pretty much working.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael. I am definitely taken by you. Working!

Jen said...

OK Missy Elliot.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure you will owe me several thousand dollars if you are not steadily riding your bike to work in the next weeks.
~Parker