Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sigh

To Whom it May Concern (particularly Jenn who did it)

While I understand your need for practical jokes and trickery I must let you know....

Anything that is going to RUIN my paint job on my car, will pretty much piss me off. Thus causing me to send you bills for my new paint job. I'm just saying, I appreciate a good prank here and there, but let's not destroy the top of my car with oils from fake meats and some coconut looking crap. I'm very sad. I fear the paint on my car is pretty much oiled over... Maybe it's just the wax is all gone... But I am doubtful. My poor car is spotted now and will be sad sad sad to sell (not like I was going to anyway, but it definitely makes me sad).

I'm over you.

2 comments:

Jen said...

How many times do I have to tell you, I didn't do it! How could I with my neck?!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that. And to protect Jenn and I, I must invoke the rule that no pranks can be done on cars fives years old or YOUNGER! I fear for my car when I move up there!