Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Predictions

Well it has been 2 days since I finished the Deathly Hallows. Love it, love it, love it. No spoilers here... Not yet at least. I'll warn you in big letters if one is coming.



I was going over our credo on Friday night... Let me break this down for you. The Kiniry Family and myself started a group my dad affectionately called "The Burrow." The full and proper name for our Potter Mania group is "The Order of the Burrow." Now after viewing a HP Movie and going to the last book release we wrote out a credo stating our fundamental beliefs about Harry Potter. Now for the first time in a public internet setting I will reveal our beliefs:


"Order of the Burrow
In response to book 6 and the near end of the AMAZING Harry Potter series a group of witches and a wizard got together to discuss possible clues and ending to the story of Harry Potter. In doing so they have established a credo of beliefs in which they will deduce possible conclusions based on the 6 books, additional material composed by JKR, and interviews that JKR has conducted.

The Credo States Theories that have been unanimously agreed upon.
Official Credo:


1. Snape is good.
2. Snape loved lily.
3. “Choices” is one of the essential story themes.
4. Harry’s eyes are significant.
5. Dumbledore can still communicate with the wizarding world, in particular Harry and other OOTP Members.
6. RAB is Regiulus Black.
7. Part or all of Harry is a horcrux.
8. A character has been hidden by A.D."

So there is our Credo. We wrote it over 2 years ago, less than a month after the release of HPHBP. I love it. I will further discuss the book in a blog I will post in the next three days. Enjoy reading.

No comments: