Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ode to 2007

Can you believe it is done? Actually I can. It has been a very busy year and now I present to you: A Year in Review. For if you were a time traveler from the past, having skipped 2007, it may not have made any sense to you.

(Parker, obviously this blog will contain traces of things you may not look at nor read)

Now that we're here in 2008, I have to say that life is great. This year I blogged about 39 movies. Starting with a bunch of Blood-y Diamonds and ending with a bunch of Bloody Necks,



I love it (I'm sick of it). But that didn't change how I felt about the trumpet. (I wish she hadn't had done the trumpet)


"Boof!" Rosie cries reflecting on her producers.


"Whoopi!" Sheri shouts quoting Philemon 13:27 kicking Rosie to the curb.


With all of this kicking and screaming you would think we were all a bunch of children

Well, this year it was nice meeting new family



and a midget and her cousin who are always in a matter or life or death situation.


Whoops--I take that back. I thought I saw something else. I guess that was just a fire hydrant.


It's funny, sometimes things "start to shrink."


I know my pocketbook would start to shrink if I was to have Nicolette over. Affordable, my brown eye!


If you want someone really affordable, go to Billie. Billie is cheap, two slaps on the face a fat lip will get you her in no time. Bring on the beatings


She probably suffers from depression, maybe if she ate like Lady Ursula, she'd be happy.


Then again it can be annoying meeting people. Honestly, Bethel. Parker and I did have a good time living in the Pearl (especially when you can figure out neighbors use their first names for passwords)... Oops, didn't I ever tell him that one?

But now the Nest beckons to me. With the internet coming and going... Wait! I've got Patrick!


And when we have Patrick we whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper.


We wouldn't want our neighbor with the figurines to know about Patrick. Especially during the Holiday Season. You never know who may be peaking out from the lock. Zat you?


Ah yes, love is a good t'ing, Davy Jones. Even if Will Turner is cursed to live a dumpy afterlife. One night only is all you need...


Speaking of love, I love Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And as it turns out a certain Headmaster seems to be loving someone else.


Is that a Valentine to Grindewald I see Albus? Awh how sweet. Well I know who I am sending my Valentine love to... Not you, Parker, not this year. This year I give my love to my new, amazing bride Faufenheimer. Oh love... I'm in love with love. And out wedding, we worked it


I know someone who isn't getting a Valentine this year, thieves. Especially people who steal songs. Delilah knows it. Just listen to them! They stole Aggie's song!


But no matter, what do you say to taking chances? They won't ruin your lives... Unlike Parker ruining my weekend.


At least Dr. Spaceman can help me improve my life as I discover if Science (particularly if evolution) is whatever we want it to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! This blog will make absolutely no sense to anyone but you and I. I love our little bubble. XOXOXO
Fauf

Jen said...

Hollow birds. Like a bone.

Anonymous said...

Bones them bones, them blogging bones ,now hear the words from the nest......Bubbles,bubbbles, through life's toil and troubles ain't a bad way to get through each day.