Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1

For those of you who don't know, I went to the Deathly Hallows premier and enjoyed it to the max--well, I actually hated the very ending. No, not the part with Dobby--I just teared up at that part.

When the credits had rolled, I stood up I lost my iconic Michael hat. You probably would know it if you saw it. The little gray golfer's cap that I wear--strike that WORE-- at least 60 days out of the 365. Well, it was a sad day for the Ig. I went back and tried to get it from the chair, but some sneaky witch or wizard already absconded with it.

Alas, I bring up this depressing news to tell you about the good news that came today...

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A golfer's cap, all gray and new!



Woot woot!

Bring on Day 2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you need to play a round or two of golf in the new year with your new years golfer's hat.... The Fauf
comes through again... You could even name your new hat The Son of Fig.

Morgan Jane said...

Like.

Anonymous said...

Just promise me you won't look like that man when you get old. Otherwise I will take the hat away. I'll lose it on purpose at some other premier...maybe at the Harry Potter movie that will be re-made in 20 years. I'll get Westly to help me.

Fauf