Sunday, December 05, 2010

Vacation

I am dreaming of Vacation this week. Perhaps it is because I have been burning the candle at both ends for the past week and half--ugh I worked a lot this week.

Alas, I have two more weeks of arduous work before I can even consider having real downtime.

So, I look toward Christmas Break and all of its magical-ness. This Christmas Break I want to do the following things:

1. Go to the movies at least twice (thrice would be nice)
2. See a play--sure I just saw one, but still
3. Read a novel my students suggested to me
4. Do some doodles
5. Take a short vacation to another city, just the Fauf and I.
6. Paint Westly's room
7. Go on an extended bike ride
8. Have a day filled with nothingness (intentionally, that is)

These are my Christmas Wishes. How about you? Perhaps you are wanting to have me carol at your house--I just may do that, if the comment is right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thrice is nice for everything, except perhaps the painting. Happy holidays. XXOO Spivet

Anonymous said...

I'd love you to sing a carol at my house!
Love,
Mum

stacci15 said...

I too often make a Christmas wish list. I haven't even had time yet since my time has been spent finishing grad school projects and one big project at work.

I did manage to do one thing on my list which was to have a fire going, goodies baking in the oven, Christmas music playing while we trimmed the tree!!