Sunday, December 19, 2010

El Dia de los Tres

For those of you who haven't followed my blog for the past 4 years, I wanted to take a moment to tell you about what le Fauf and I do every year.

We started out celebrating Hanukkah, I know--I know-- We're not Jews. But we liked the idea of our faith's heritage getting some shout outs. And, well, let's face it, we liked the idea of 8 nights of fun



Therefore, every year we have 8 Nights of gift giving. We now call it "The 8 Nights of Christmas"--though it always starts the Friday night school is out.

So there's a little history for you. Now to the present's present.

Today is all about tasty treats and holiday favorites.

I was greeted by a giant candy cane--no make that two giant candy sticks of Reese's Pieces and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Delicious!



Today was our "cheap" day, but I'm not complaining.

Here's to Day 3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those smiling, dancing dreidels! XXOO Dad

Anonymous said...

VIVA LA FAUF