Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Bucket

About three months ago I started creating a "Bucket List". Two Sunday's ago I heard a sermon on these types of lists--though I think he said not to make them. I obviously was only reminded of the one I created and missed that part of the sermon as I started to muse away at the possibilities of this world. At any rate, here is the start of my list:

1. Take a drive down the East Coast (preferably in the fall)
2. Go to Washington DC
3. Sing at a Karaoke Bar (though I did this once, I want to do it again)
4. Go to Disneyworld
5. Go to the Oscars
6. Be in a movie
7. Go on a cruise
8. Publish a book/story
9. Sell a painting I've created
10. Hear Celine sing in person (laugh all you want)
11. Go to Paris
12. Go to a presidential/gubernatorial debate
13. Serve as a STInt missionary or work at an orphanage for a month
14. Ride in a hot-air balloon
15. Stay in a penthouse suite at a 5 star hotel
16. Win the Lottery (at least on one of those scratchers--I'm looking at a jackpot of $20 or more people)
17. Meet my grandkids, and hopefully my great-grandkids
18. Go to a filming of "The Tonight Show"
19. Record a CD
20. Attend a swanky New Year's Eve Party
21. Go to a Hollywood Premiere


Those are some of the things on my list... If you can help me accomplish these things let me know. :-)

Do you have any other ideas for me? And no, I will not jump out of a plane with or without a parachute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do in order # 1,2,4,11, and work off your guilt on #13
in Haiti. Film everything and collect your own Oscar.
Very doable with effort and planning.

Anonymous said...

I would love to do all these things with you! What a great list....though a bit expensive! haha

xoxox Fauf

Anonymous said...

I'll babysit if you get tickets for # 10! Cut and paste
the following limited and exclusive coupon:

********************************************************

GOOD FOR UP TO FOUR HOURS OF FREE FIG CARE
DURING ANY CELINE CONCERT 2011-2012

********************************************************
R. SHAW, ESQUIRE