Thursday, February 17, 2011

Smarties Kick

Sigh. I just read some of my students' essays. I am thankful for some students who happen to have something in between their ears. Hooray for smarts.

Tonight I felt Westly kick. While this is somewhat common, it was especially significant since I could physically distinguish his foot. Just another reminder that he is on the way. I can only hope and pray he will come out with something in between his ears. Hooray for doodles.

More to come this weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Little Thumper! Have a fantastic weekend.
Love, Dad

elevatorpassion said...

Hi..

stumbled across your blog from my little house in Berlin, Germany.

Nice to feel your baby kick! Tell me, where is the name Westly from? Its quite a mouthful yet its an interesting one :)

Is it named after somebody? Are you living in a western place or do you love west coast gangster rap?

Thanks,

Natalie