Saturday, April 09, 2005

Dum... D-U-M

Yes this blog is dumb. I have been attempting to get online and put up pictures and beautiful comments where I share for my disdain for dreams of the haunting ex nature.... But I have been unable to. Everytime during the past week I have set out to get on here it comes up with a Bible study page for igmasterw.blogspace.com!

FREAKY WEIRD!

Anyway... This week was way fun. SHOUT OUT TO AUSTEN and our whirlwind trip down south! HOLLA!

As for today... I spent all day today in class. Yuck. And all night last night in class. Double Yuck. 5-8:30 Friday nights and 8-2 on Saturday mornings. Oh well at least I can now identify what the heck is wrong with people.

The big news on the Michael front is that I will be moving soon. At least that's the plan... If you haven't heard about this yet, that means I didn't really want to tell you, I don't have your information, I didn't have the chance to tell you, or you aren't important. I think you know which one applies to you.

So with moving I share these terms for visitation:

NO GHETTO PEOPLE CAN VISIT ME OR THE HOMIES
EVERYONE WHO COMES OVER WILL PAY HOMAGE, YES HHHHOMAGE, TO APPLE
AND EVERYONE WHO COMES WILL BRING ME A BOX OF GRANOLA BARS OR MACARONI (KRAFT ONLY)!

Don't like it? Deal.
Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way it's www.igmasterw.blogspot.com not www.igmasterw.blogspace.com. Just thought you might want to know that. :)