Tuesday, April 26, 2005

When I was a Little Boy...

I remember watching a lot of TV in my day... Yes yes... I am very media savvy these days... But...

Does anyone remember a TV show called The Snorks? I do. But no one else seems to recall the playful multi-colored aquatic animals with the strange looking snouts. The theme song would go "Come along with the Snorks. Swim (or perhaps sing) along with the Snorks. So much to see when you happen to be... Come along with the sing along with the swim along with the---SNORKS!"

Perhaps I am alone in my memories, but I urge you all to latch on to those memories of things that you loved. Write them down or tell a friend. When you have kids and you want to entertain them... Ask yourself what did I use to like to watch or do?

Just like today in class... PIRATES DAY! Arg me matey.. We be scurvy dogs ye bildge rats. It was way fun.

Ok... Remember the Snorks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ig, be packed and ready by Sat, so when you get home from class we can just go...k? Love ya Li! Ps, I will be home Fri night

Jen said...

Hello! I loved that show!