Sunday, April 10, 2005

Gay Ghostwriter.

Here is what I think. The guy from the TV show Ghostwriter turned out to be gay... There I was watching the Real World when he said he was from the TV show I grew up watching--GHOSTWRITER---word. I couldn't believe how old he is now. And then it hit me... I'm old too.

Oh how I miss Lenny, Gabby and Jamal. Jamal was the cool black kid who lived with his Grandma. Gabby was a know it all and Lenny was the urban, brainy, Hispanic. They were way ahead of their time. They would get these IMs from the Ghostwriter and he would help them solve mysteries. It was funny cause he was this glowing orb. Odd? Yes. Watch it? Every week.

I also loved Math Net. "Without math. I am less than ZERO..." Or who could forget at 4:00 every day Carmen... who stole the Soule in South Korea... and the gum shoes would get the loot, the warrant and then... TOP GRUNGE... or DOUBLE (double) TROUBLE (trouble). I think I had a crush on the girl villain. PBS should really consider bringing back that game show. But if they do they need to get Rockappella back on too. They worked it out like Aloha.

Nevertheless please don't be an anon ghostwriter on my page. It makes me sad...If you have something to say leave your name buggers.

word

4 comments:

Michael said...

One more thought... I remember learning what the word JUST meant from that TV show. VH1 YOU SHOULD DO WHERE ARE THEY NOW--GHOSTWRITER!!! True that.

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea what the crackers you people are talking about. Uhm.... go Ghostbusters! Who you gonna call? I aint afraid of no ghosts!
~Egon (also known as Parker)

Anonymous said...

Ghostwriter....word! :-) LOL!

Soooo Funny! OMG, cant believe you are going to move out, dad is retirin', k&j are having a baby, suz is turning 30, and you and kyle are now obsessed with apple! Love it! :)

ps. you still need to post the prego shower photos...

Jen said...

Carmen Sandiego?