Sunday, April 24, 2005

Life is a rollercoaster...

So my life is ok... then it sucks... then it is fun... then it bites...

So I took a few days off and in those days off I got my digital camera stolen or "borrowed..." Let's pray it wasn't stolen. Anyway I was happy to be in class this weekend I learned of some great stuff about my field and also about one of my friends! Can't post it yet cause she hasn't told others yet!

Well... I also went to the strawberry festival this weekend. It was very... very... Different?

Anyway... Overall I am happy with life...

Last night I spent 2 hours making 1 cake! From 12 to 2 in the morning!!! Can you believe it? It's Morgan's half birthday today so I made her it to surprise her... Low and behold she wasn't in the morning service so I didn't think she was coming to church. but she was there and I missed her. Because... Today I took some much needed time away with Andrew, Tanya, and Kevin. It was fun. We went to SLO and had some tri tip, got some Harry Potter on hold, looked at clothes (urg), and yea... That was about it... Now I am going to do homework and then party like a rock star.


rock n roll

No comments: