Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Alphabet Soup

I am totally a time and space waster right now. I am filling my blog with babble and useless information. Oh wait I've always done that.

A- AREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW: 805
B- BIRTHDAY: November 1, 1982
C- CURRENT CRUSH: Sara Ramirez
D- FAVORITE DRINK: Diet Coke
E- PREVIOUS EX: The Swenson
F- FAVORITE FOOD: French Toast
G- WHO DO YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE?: Jesus (should be read like Boom Chicka Boom)
H- CURRENT HATE: Beans
I- I THINK: I am going to publish my story sometime soon.
J- CURRENT JOB: Preschool Teacher
K- ANY KIDS: 23
L- I LOVE: my new tattoos
M- FAVORITE MOVIE: For some reason I want to say Pirates of the Caribbean.
N- YOUR PHONE NUMBER: HALA
P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE: I like girls who smell like food.
Q- ANY LITTLE QUIRKS ABOUT YOURSELF?: I like inanimate objects.
R- LAST ROAD TRIP: Seeing that going to SLO isn't a roadtrip... I think--I haven't been on a road trip in some time. I once went on a tour to Canada.
S- DO YOU SMOKE: Yesterday I pretend I did, but alas no I am too cool.
T- FAVORITE TV SHOW: Hard to say... I like to have TV in the background... Not to really watch it.
U- COLOR OF YOUR UNDERWEAR: Green and white
V- LAST TIME YOU WERE IN VEGAS: About a year and a half ago. I'm planning on going back the second week in January--anyone want to come along? I would love to bring some fun people around.
W- WISHFUL THINKING: I will get lots of money for my graduation--Wait a second. When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
X- X-RAYS TAKEN THIS YEAR: Just of a boy in my class' arm.
Y- NAME THAT STARTS WITH A Y: Yakaterika
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vegas is overrated, the real fun is happening in Solvang. Sadly, i have the whooping cough and cannot join you, but do enjoy the sights of our beautiful jewel of the central coast, the little oasis of danish land, Solvang.
~Parker