Monday, August 01, 2005

The Harry Potter Birthday

So here it is. I did it last night. I did it, and I'm not ashamed.

I went to Harry Potter's Birthday Party.

That's right hosted at the Burrow by the Kiniry family (aka the Weasly's with all Ginny's and no Percy's). It was so fun... We had Butterbeer which was homemade---the official recipe. We also took time to play trivia games and draw pictures of Harry Potter characters. It was SO much fun!

Lisa thought we were all a bit over the top, but still. We had a really good time.

Enjoy my pirated pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael...im so happy youre not ashamed to post that! Youre the man! Green wrist bands forever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michael.....im glad you had fun. And as Dore said, youre the man, and a lot more!
peace out