Saturday, August 13, 2005

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson

So today was an amazing day. I woke up and worked, worked, worked. After a great deal of typing and editing I watched Kathy Griffin is... on BRAVO! and I have to say that I am the male, Santa Maria version of that woman. Her comedy is based on interactions with people who are eccentric, and so is mine! Funny stuff.

So after working and watching TV I headed to class.. for... THE LAST TIME! That's right I finished tonight! I am now officially have my college work totally completed. I don't ever have to go back to school, but I will. I AM THE GRADUATE! (No pun intended Mr. Parker)

Despite being totally dead to the world I needed to celebrate so I did what any red blooded American would do and called up my buddy Parker and headed out on the town--well not this town cause it doesn't have anything open past 7. We considered looking up my teacher at a bar (and here's to you...), but then opted for leaving a dog and a road construction blockade on the front door step of a certain female SLOian. Anyone guess who?

After that we went cruising for chicks. We saw a few that stuck our fancy, but the Starlet Cafe was calling our name. After some great conversation we both realized the night was fading away.

Overall, an amazing day.

Here are a list of funny things I heard today:

"Michael! You're a bachelor now!"

"You know she painted my microphone white, girl?"

"I can't imagine old people (50 year old people) having to bend over."

"I got $600 for my scrap gold!"'

"Ladies and gentlemen, Clay Gaykin!"

"Let's go look for ghost whores at McLintocks."

"Let's go look for Spirtiual Whores like Trishel."

"The Harlots at the Starlet."

"Michael Shaw you are the most amazing person I have ever met, just being around you makes me so happy. If only I could be like you I would know the beauty of your genius."

Ok one of those isn't real, but I'm not saying which one it is...

No comments: