Monday, August 29, 2005

Easy like a Monday Morning...

Ok... So I admit it. I went to bed at an unusually early hour. 6:30 pm.
But hey I was tired, and trying to recover from my weekend of madness. It was really great... here's a run down.

Friday:
7:15-2:00 School, school, school. It's going really well and I love my group of kids. I do however look forward to the weekends now.

2:00-4:00 Finish washing my chones and other goods for my trip.

4:00-7:30 Drive in never ending traffic to Marina Del Ray for a pop in at the Aunt and Uncles.

7:30-9:00 Hang out and freak out because we can't download ANYTHING on the computer there. SLOWEST THING EVER!

9:00-9:20 Check in to the hotel and feel the stomach ache from hunger.

9:20-10:00 Finally eat dinner in a Pizza Sports Bar with my dad.

10:00-onward Embrace my fate of being the youngest one in the room and sleep on the hard floor right next to the air conditioner. Brrrrrr....


Saturday:
7:30-7:50 Pretend to be sleeping on the floor while the family hustles and bustles around the room.

7:50-8:10 Attempt to shower in the small bathroom and contemplate shaving beard and head.

8:10-8:20 Get Team Omegas (Me and Susie's) vehicle from F-Units (The Family's) house.

8:20-9:15 Wait for Team Alpha (Chris, Joel, and Dave) to show their faces.

9:25 and 39 seconds -9:28 Avoid a call from Lisa where I tell her I am in Santa Maria. (Lie #1)

9:28-9:45 Team Omega jets off for the Malibu Shell Station where I deface public property (OK... I really just put a sticker or two on a phone booth, which I was told was later attempted to take off... No harm done)

9:45-10:00 Team Omega realizes we need more for this special occasion and we high tale it into Ralphs where we buy balloons, flowers, and ice.

10:00-10:05 Team Omega spots an accomplice--Armstrong. There is much rejoicing.

10:05-10:15 Team Omega spots Team Alpha and laughs as we run for the beach.

10:15:11:45 Team Omega plants the last clue and awaits on the beach with some Fly Girls and a gal heading to NY with some cool guys named Michael.

11:45-who knows when

LISA SHAW, my lovely sister, is engaged!!! That's right! Team Alpha, and Team Omega along with the F-Unit have successfully assisted the man of the hour, Kyle, into an awesome engagement party! Whoo hoo! It was amazingly fun.


After that, I headed out to Courtney McCutcheon's where I had a GREAT time meeting some EXTREMELY nice people. I had a great time playing cards, catch phrase, and getting to know everyone there. After that I ended up coughing, sneezing and scratching because... well... Cats and me don't mix. Also, feather sofas and me don't mix too well either. Despite my nose dripping like a leaky cauldron, I had a really good time and the next morning I woke up and headed to church with Court. Then we high tailed it out of there after greeting some people and watched.. The Brother's Grimm (sorry Tani). It was a good movie, a little on the odd side but what can you expect from The Brother's Grimm. I'd give it a C+ or a B- the jury is still out on that one.

Then I drove home and realized... Hey time to blog. So I did my HP Blog times 10 and neglected this one so alas here I am at 5 something in the morning alert and awake writing my life in blog format. Oh... Life is funny. I like it. Well time to get up and in the shower. Another day begins...

Alpha Male of Team Omega signing off.

3 comments:

Anissa Nishira said...

Thanks for calling me to tell me the news!! super exciting. glad you had fun.....catch ya on the flip side.

Anonymous said...

Thats hiiiillllarrrrriouuuuusss!
~Parker

Jen said...

Yay for Lisa!