Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Idols... Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

Listen, I love American Idol... But here's the thing... I think a lot of the contestants, especially the guys, look like people I've seen before... Check it out.

Paula said it first... That the young Will Makar looked like someone... You know.. Will Makar...

Yeah him... SEEN HIM! He looks a lot like Bobby. Yeah. From the Brady Bunch.



That's gray haired guy... You know... Taylor Hicks...

Yeah him... SEEN HIM! He looks like Sam Eagle. Yeah. From the Muppets.


And then there's that little boy.. You know... Kevin Covais...

Yeah him... SEEN HIM! Can we say an odder, and far more dorkier version of a Barr child?


[pic not available]




Then there's that goofy guy... You know... Elliott Yemin (who in my and Simon's estimation is the best guy we've seen)

Yeah him... SEEN HIM! Can you say? David the Gnome?



Ok... Then there's that even goofier guy... You know... Bobby Bennet...

Yeah him... SEEN HIM! Can you say? CRAZY DRUNK!? (don't ask about this picture--it's the one you get when you type the words "drunk guy" on google--deal with it.)



So yeah... I knew I've seen these characters before.

3 comments:

Jen said...

My eyes have tears in them from laughing so hard! That drunk guy is too much, flippin' barry manilow!

Steph said...

Haha, that's pretty funny... I think Will Makar has a young Fred Savage quality about him.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about and I still think it's hilarious! (And so are you)