Thursday, February 02, 2006

MORE LIES!

So I decided to take a tip from Tani's blog and a little girl in my class (STOP SPREADING LIES!) and do a little truth and lies blog (good stuff Tanya):

Truth- This semester I'm really organized when it comes to my classroom.
Lies- This has been an easy first two weeks of school.

Truth- I worked like a mad man the last couple of days on Family Advisory stuff.
Lies- I worked after 1:30 today.

Truth- I did homework this afternoon.
Lies- I felt healthy this afternoon.

Truth- Farah got a really cool flower arrangement from me yesterday.
Lies- I will get to see the flowers in person.

Truth- I have a girlfriend.
Lies- I will see my girlfriend this month
(More Truth- Worst news ever!).

Truth- I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday.
Lies- I will have to do laundry this month.

Truth- I will be going to Disneyland next week.
Lies- I will be eating beans next week.

Truth- Jessica Simpson sounds horrible on the PizzaHut Commercial.
Lies- I believe Cher is the best choice for the Weight Watchers commercial. Sidebar--what is going on in this world where Cher sings on the Weight Watchers commercials?
(More Truth-Come on, horrible!)

I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth: I went to Disneyland this month.
Lies: I went with my boyfriend Michael
(Worste truth: we went five days apart and still missed each other!)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear the words "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"