Friday, January 27, 2006

Blessed...

I am so blessed in my life, let me just do this via shout outs right now to the greats of the week:

Farah, she is lovely, supportive and practically perfect in every way.
Parker, he is funny, loyal, and constant.
James, he is devoted, loving, and a true friend.
Jim & Jenn, he is hilarious, committed, and passionate while she is supportive, loads of fun, and devoted.
Jennifers, she is honest, flippin' silly, and trustworthy.
Kaleb, he is random, insightful, and lavish.
Jon & Morgan, he is solid, witty, and compassionate while she is charismatic, encouraging, and passionate.
Tanya, she is silly, excitable, and consistent.

I could go on and on... But for now I will stop there... If you read this blog and you aren't mentioned... Sorry. But that probably means I haven't had a ton of contact with you outside of the 9-5 in the past week.

And then there's my lovely family who I can't say enough about. I love my life. I have some amazing people around me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the shout out. Shout out to you because you don't judge me, you're funny, and you're just the bomb for a friend!

Anonymous said...

Michael, you bless me so much with your thoughtful ways, AMAZING heart, and hilarious dorkiness!:)