Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Second Time for Movies...

Fun with Dick and Jane...

What to say about this movie. It was shockingly insane, random, totally off the wall, a kodak moment of corporate America, and just all out silliness. I absolutely loved it. It was like watching Jim on Martha Stewart's Apprentice. Total insanity.

Jim Carrey is a really funny guy, Tea Leoni was odd and added some good moments, and the whole concept just makes me laugh. But the best character was by far was the KostMart customer who I can't seem to find on IMDB... I will keep up the search.

Everything from the bank robbing, KostPlus "goodies", "Thank you Jesus", the spanish speaking/hispanic accented white boy, to the stupid sod laying scene was just classic. This film, in my horrible estimation, is bound to be a cult classic. I could see where oodles of people would see this and say, "Eh." But Michael says, "Ah!" and I wish I would have seen it earlier in the day so I could rush in and see it again. Perhaps I am a bit on the giddy side of life right now because I got to see 2 movies in 1 day, but still.

Overall: Full spaghetti dinner
For most people: Rice Cakes and Peanut butter

No comments: