Friday, January 06, 2006

Tonight...

I celebrate my love to you....

Whoops you came in on an intimate moment there. Sorry. So here's the dealie-yo. I will be finished with Stage Three of the writing room... What's that you say? What were Stages 1 and 2... Well let me tell ya...

Stage 1- Clean out the Writing Room
Stage 2- Paint and reorganize the Writing Room
Stage 3- Decorate the Writing Room so I will feel up to using it for the rest of the month

Now, that doesn't mean I am finished. There are still touch up areas. Replacement furniture to be bought, and some picture hanging that needs to happen (I call that Stage 4- Finishing it). But for the most part it is a workable room for creativity to emerge and for me to be a hermit in! I am really excited, especially since I think Farah will be coming to spill her creativity into the room in a week and a half! YEAH BABY!

Thanks to those of you who contributed, and even to you Kaleb--I'll defend you when Farah comes after you for not helping. he he he

Pictures to come tonight.

P.S. If anyone has any old trunks (smaller than 3 feet) I would like to make an end table out of them.

No comments: