Wednesday, January 11, 2006

RIP 1st Class

Ok so tonight was the last meeting for my first class at Chapman. I am going to miss it a lot because the teacher was really nice and the people in my class were so random and funny...

So this blog is dedicated to the people, especially those who I never learned names to... In memorandum...

"Over-load-em."
"The kids need the boozes."
"You know what the paddle is for."
"Oh sure."
Note to self- When she says "Fat" remember not to look around.
The low talker
The "I took the challenge" girl
They old man who quit after the first week
The woman who didn't know people's names and just made up new ones in order to compliment us--I was Tommy and Bobby)
My LaVerne girls representing old skool ULV
The Hippie who reminded me of the low talker on Seinfeld
The realistic nice girl in the front who was ALWAYS overly early
The Burger King Duo who always ran to BK during our 10-15 min break
The Lady who taught me to use organic cleaners and talked about whale penises
Ronnie, for showing a video that shouted out curse words
The rest of the class

and

The funniest moment in my estimation...

A student was doing a lesson on positive reinforcement and she called three students up so she could say something nice to each one of them. I thought, wow, how nice. So three students went up, two girls and a guy. To the first girl she says something nice along the lines of "I've noticed you always come into the class with a big smile on your face. I think that's nice." To the second girl the student said something nice like "I love your broach." And then to the third person she called up the student said “Russel, I don’t like your shirt.” Then she asked him, "How did that make you feel?" And he said, very quickly, and almost frazzled, "Why did you call me up here to give me a compliment?"

I nearly peed my pants. I think that was the funniest moment yet.

Come on, heres to getting a Master's degree.
Raise a glass.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Over load em! I'll raise a glass to that!