Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Break...

Here is a new list off of the "list of amazing things I could do during my month and one day off" that I actually did:


Write my story: Memoirs of a Gay-Shaw (ok, I started the film version--watch out Oscar Party!)

Wake up late and sleep in everyday

Chop down a cherry tree--ok it was just part of some birch tree but I did it. (shout out to Tanya who was my accomplice)

Meet Farah's family-- I loved all of them, and still do.

Meet a new imaginary friend and call him Bill, Harold or Augdington (I called him Augdington)

Hunt for the Larsen family who went to Disneyland on Regis and Kelly--I think I looked online.

Cut my toenails--at long last I did it.

Eat a box of Cheeze-Its--mmm I better do this again. I am going on my health kick tomorrow.

Write two new chapters of Brandon's Story in Nedge--I did some brainstorming and prep work which I will gladly count as 2 chapters.

Watch three movies I've been putting off watching--I pretty much did this by watching Batman Begins, 24, another one I can't remember, and the Shawshank Redemption tonight.

Find a way to make silent garbage trucks so you don't wake up early--I discovered wearing ear plugs or getting too much wax in your ears solves this problem.

Create the official definition for bean-phobics (I know there are more out there)-- I came up with it. Michael Shaw

Find something in the sand at the beach-- I found a Corona bottle and new directions to the beach.

Find out why The View is the best place to spend the holidays (I have my doubts)--I found out it is because Star Jones only has one boob (ok that sounds gross but I watched a show where they showed why Star Jones only has one boob--it was REALLY funny.)

Find out why I thought a griffin was an eagle body and a lion head--I didn't I'm just stubborn and didn't like being wrong.

Make a list of exciting adjectives- Totally did this with the Lovely Farah.

Make a list of captivating verbs--Totally did this the day after I saw the Lovely Farah.



That's all. (I think I am officially odd) (again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Michael, you are officially odd, but then that's what i love about you. You did indeed have a productive and fulfilling vacation. don''t let anyone tell you otherwise! Wish it was vacation again:( Soon enough!