Saturday, February 11, 2006

Great Times--this time no lies.

So, I have a confession to make. One of the blogs in the past week, the one labeled "Truth and Lies", contained a blatant lie in it. I had to fool her... It was totally necessary. But it was all for the lovely Farah... Let me work it out like Aloha Misho...

So Parker, Tanya, and I (yeah you read right no Kaleb Baker and no Jenn Loux boo hoo...) went to Disneyland on Thursday. We took off Wednesday night and spent the night in Anaheim. We woke up around 8:30 and took off to Disneyland at about 9:30. We were able to just walk, which was simply smashing. We got there and to our surprise the crowd was very thin. We were able to ride EVERY RIDE we wanted at least two times with limited (5-15 minutes) or no wait at all (i.e. Pirates where we walked RIGHT into a boat from the line). It was amazing... But here is where the trickery and tomfoolery come into play.

So Farah believe that after the moment when the park closed, we'd be heading home. But ah ha. After the park closed we walked back, and stayed in Anaheim. The next morning, Friday, we walked over to California Adventure and had wonderful Adventures of our own... We were the first people (technically) to ride Monsters, Inc. that morning, and then we rode Screamin' twice and Tower twice, Rapids, Soarin' and watched the Aladdin Stage Show (Please note, the show is "cute" but SUPER cheesey... But if you are in to the music of the movie, go check it out... Plus the Genie is REALLY funny and throws in some really funny current events jokes).

So then at 2:00 (yes, you read right we got all that magic done in 4 hours), we headed home... Or I should say Tanya and Parker did, cause I headed to surprise Farah for Valentine's Weekend. (hence all the lies that I had to post on my blog, not to mention the lies I had to tell Farah on the phone) I showed up here in Redlands around 4:30-45 and got somethings ready for her... Then I showed up unnoticed (thanks to Courtney's tricky phone calls), to Farah's place. It was great. Her look on her face was priceless. So I took her out to Isabella's, this little chi-chi restaurant, and then we walked a little bit around downtown Redlands. We headed to the coffee shop that we wrote at upon my last visit, and then headed to the theatre... There was a bit of key loss scare in the theatre, that took some clearing up... Turned out I left my keys in the car. Oh well, I'm prepared, so I busted out my spare and saved my own hide. We watched Curious George, which was really cute, except I started feeling sick in the middle of it... But I can safely say the movie is really "cute" maybe somewhat like the Aladdin stage show... Hum... More to come on this one.

Anyhow, now I am going to pick up Miss Drazin and spend most of the day with her. Then I'm heading home :-( boo hoo... this long distance thing can be tricky....

Adu Adu...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The look on my face was priceless because your Valentine surprise was priceless! Thank you, thank you, thank you forever and a day!