Saturday, February 25, 2006

I got NOTHING

Could this be? The first day where I have NOTHING to do? I am so happy. Seriously, I've needed a little bit of a break, I'm happy to keep going and going and going, but maybe one day a month I need to take a NOTHING day. Gotta love the NOTHING day.

So here is my plan (eek, squirm, yuck, I can't believe I have plan on a day off where I have NOTHING to do--I am so anal retentive)... I am going to spend at least an hour in the writing room writing to my hearts content. And then I plan on going to Blenderz in the grass (mmm yes... I love Blenderz), and then perhaps going got to dinner for some Italian food (otherwise known as pizza).

The only thing that would make this day of NOTHING better would be adding a little Farah. Ahh one can only dream.

Shaw, out.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Look at you gettin' all ghetto with the BlenderZ, shoot.

Ashley said...

here is your comment. park my page ...or whatever you call it. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Did a little Farah on the phone suffice and make it a perfect NOTHING day? Remember, we take what we can get. The rest of the time we dream...