Thursday, February 16, 2006

Survivor Picks

So I didn't pick the Survivor Names until just about 10 minutes ago. But it is around 7:25, so I guess that is ok. I haven't read anything, but my guess is Terry is out tonight followed by Nick next week. That's my luck... Or even worse they will be the top two and they will both surrender over to Courtney and Bruce because they want to be their friends. That'd be my luck. But still... here is the list. Dear Lord, please may I not come out a loser for four times in a row!!!!!!

1.Michael--- Nick… Terry
2. Alyssa--- Dan…Aras
3. Melissa--- Sally…Cirie
4. Angelica--- Ruth Marie… Danielle
5. Valerie--- Misty… Bobby
6. Cory--- Courtney…. Bruce
7. Karan--- Austen… Shane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your going down fast! Two strong guys = disaster. And whats up with my picks, the old guy and the looney girl, thanks Michael.
cory