Monday, February 27, 2006

Farah

They say when you're in a relationship... And the two people are falling for each other... And when they inexpressibly feel the joy of the relationship (despite the turmoils, hardships, or "inconveniences" of the relationship)... That one finds beauty in the smallest things in life.

Well, it's true. I just looked out the window and was captivated by the site of rain drops splashed against my writing room window... The lamppost's light shimmering off of the glass, reflecting off of the rain drops against a pitch black evening sky... it's just kinda---kinda amazing.

Ok.. I may officially be the most sappy guy on earth... But here's to beauty. (Don't rag on me Parker)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are falling hard--my bro is a sap (o; but i love you anyway! suz

Anonymous said...

IN the words of the Immortal Melvin Aubry Parker: "I am all for love, son".
~Parker

Anonymous said...

Man,i love hearing stuff about you and farah. It makes me so happy. You deserve this so much and it just makes me look foward to what God can provide. You are one amazing guy and deserve the best, i feel farah is the best there is. She is perfect for you. I love you both and can't wait for her to move here so we can become BFF's ! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was the most beautiful blog I've ever read...and some beautiful comments. (I can't wait to be someone's BFF too!) It left me speechless for a good solid 5 minutes. Then it left me praising our AMAZING God, for He is the only One Who can take credit for all this beauty that equals you and me, Michael.