Friday, May 04, 2007

Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz Review:


I had no clue what to expect with this movie. So honestly if this blog is slanted--that is why.

So this movie was really funny. It was a good departure from the stereotypical movies I typically see. It is absolutely gory, filled with some naughty language, and extremely accurate in its depiction of ridiculous British people. Ok... Not really, because there is a total silly, hilarious, funny, laugh out loud scene where this movie goes from off the wall to totally insane. Needless to say I love a good laugh and I liked the atypical enjoyment of gore in a movie.

Good stuff. I have to say this movie is only for those with a twisted sense of humor and silliness.

Spaghetto atop a Rice Cake... Ok that sounds gross but really it is a big compliment because, let's face it I am merging two favorite foods together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw it today and loved its British humor. Which is dryer than an Arizona summer day and subtler than a dead wind. It was a movie that I was like... that wasn't too funny. But as I sat and thought about it, from names to motives for the crimes, it made me laugh. Don't get me wrong their were some purely laugh at me now moments but the true value in this film will be the cold rainy days when you've nothing better to do than sit with hot coco a warm blanket and company optional and enjoy a good hearty laugh.