Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ode to My Life

So I pretty much was just sitting here and thought it was time for another blog. I know my blogging world is inconsistent to the masses, but there is rhyme and reason to what I do.... (pauses for a few minutes and tries to rationalize why one can't get online every day, or even every other day to blog) Well I tried, but no luck. Needless to say this is a disappointing time in the world... of movies that is.

I mean they release a "blockbuster movie" and now there's nothing. Nothing for us little folks to watch the next weekend. Sure we could go see Spiderman again, but shouldn't there be another BIG blockbuster released today. I'm just saying where is Shrek? Where is Pirates? Where is Potter? Where is Transformers? Honestly. So I cry, I wait and I beg... Loveme, loveme, say that you love me [movies] fool me, fool me, go on and fool me. I can't care 'bout anything but you.

Oy. My brain hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about 28 weeks later? Delta Farce? Or what about Lucky You? No big movies?! When has this ever stopped the movie-going-avenger! For shame.

Anonymous said...

Shrek will soon relieve your short term agony...Have hope!

Anonymous said...

And Pirates are soon to land on these weird and haunted shores. Avast!