Thursday, May 31, 2007

Scout's Honor

If I were a boy scout I would have taken to heart the need to always be prepared. I'm just going to put it this way: I'm not a boy scout, but I am rockin' in the department of preperado. I interviewed at the OUSD today, and I think I did pretty well. So woot woot for that! Because of the possibility of my interview being a good thing (one never knows until one hears back from the panel) I will impart some boy scout knowledge to ye ol' readers.

Keep an unwrapped cough drop in your pocket during the ballet so you don't distract from the art, or just don't go to the ballet.

Make sure you have DSL to have quick internet surfing, or if you don't have DSL make sure you can figure out your neighbors passwords.

Be certain you always look good, or at least be around others who wear glasses to see and break their glasses before they can take a look at you.

Go to the Dentist every 4 to 6 months or just buy Crest Pro Health so you feel like you went to the Dentist even if you didn't.

Always wear clean underwear, or save time and don't wear any at all.

Don't mess with Texas, but if you do be sure to say "ya'll."

If you go to an interview expect 7 people to be sitting across from you. If you don't, you're just a fool.

Just call me Dumbledore, baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seven is a good number. The most I ever had was four. And one of them didn't want to make eye contact. That was a little nerve wrecking. I pray all goes well.

Jaz

Jen said...

7 people?! I think i would faint like Tani watching a chicken commercial! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Who are you? Lemony Snicket? I'm kind of in love with you.

Anonymous said...

Seven people!!!!! I'll bet you did well anyway.....Besides it seems you passed the most important interview of all-The one with Farah!!!!! That's the most exciting and blessed achievement of all...Have a great wedding and much happiness together..You're a team for the ages!