Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hanukkah Night 1: Something for my Tummy

Yes, the rumors are true. My first Hanukkah gift from Fauf was a big one. LITERALLY BIG!

I arrived home last night from my stupid, horrible, simply dreadful BTSA meeting to find Fauf anxiously waiting for me. I give her my gift (wrapped in a beautiful gray holiday sweater bag) and she gives me hers (wrapped in an amazing chinese to-go-styled box). In it is but one scrap of paper, but what to my surprise do I see but a GIANT PIZZA staring back at me!

Yes, Farah gave me the gift that was bigger than the table could hold: A 30" pizza! Amazing! Each slice was 15" long and simply wonderful. She was also extremely thoughtful and invited Jon-Morgan, and Parker (the other love of my life) to join us for the meal. It was simply the best way to start Hanukkah. In the words of a little Jewish girl at my school, "That's a great way to start Hanukkah!" (see Jon-Morgan for pictures)

Here comes Night 2...

No comments: