Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hanukkah Night 5: Something for my Mind

This is my 556th blog ever. That's a lot of blogs.

Anyway...

Last night was a great night where great minds thought alike. Well let me put it this way, we both bought each other Scrabble Games! I got the 20-minute speed version and Farah got the deluxe version. The 20-minute is pretty sweet because it is an alternative to normal Scrabble, all of the letters are on dice. The deluxe is grand because it has a swivel/lazy-susan (Thomas Jefferson invented) and grooves so the letters aren't jostled about.

So if we are in the mood to challenge the mind, we're now ready. Now, to get that Scrabble Dictionary...

2 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

What a couple! It was obviously meant to me...

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

classic! i just watched Oprah and she featured the fancy swivel one and i was thinking Ig & Fauf need that!