Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hanukkah Night 6: Something for my Soul

I love it! I got this great Christmas CD called "Martini Tracks" it's great. For those of you who don't see the connection It has all the soulful singers on it Ella, Louie, the whole gang. Soul = Soulful. Just deal with it.

I am pretty excited about it, as I suspected it was that CD after I saw the shape under the tree. However I am unsure if this CD is a good idea to give for Hanukkah, after all it is a bunch of songs about Ol' Santa Claus and Jesus. Oh well... Speaking of Christmas though, my kids are going to be siniging on Tuesday night at Ralph Dunlap if anyone would like to come. 7:00-7:30 pm, in the Fine Arts Room!

Happy last nights of Hanukkah folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HO-HO-HO AND OH, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD...
And thanks for the invite. Do we hear sleigh bells already? Mr. and Mrs. Claus