Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hanukkah Night 4: Something for my Bedroom

Well, night 4 has come and gone. It was great because well... There was a great Christmas Party at the Burtnet's last night where my team kicked butt (shout out to the Ugly Shirts), and then was the time to "Hey, hey, light the manorah." So last night I got something great. Something wonderful. And cosa too.

I got a new robe. It is amazing in navy blue with red and gray plaid. It is just what I wanted but never thought to ask for. I became accustomed to wearing robes on the Honeymoon when the Shahlgrivans got us the Suit at Sycamore. And my wife, being the perfect one she is, got me one for Hanukkah. So hey, hey, I'm gonna lounge in my new robe today.

Get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A toga from a tigress on the fourth day of hanukkah sure beats four calling birds on the fourth day of christmas!!! ....But christmas itself still wins the grand prize... Happy holidays to one and all.

Anonymous said...

Obviously anonymous is not Kosher and does not own a menorah. I agree though that Christmas wins the grand prize.