Monday, January 04, 2010

Dates

So today I started writing a TIP BOOK for HUSBANDS... Ways to woo the wife. I think I'm pretty good at it, or so my wife says, and I think I have some practical advice to pass on to others. It may only culminate in a men's retreat talk, but I think it is worth something...

Needless to say, I just came back from a really fun date with my lovely wife. We went to Shell Beach and Pismo where we stayed at the Shore Cliffs. It was a great time... More to come on our dates soon...

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Fauf said...

I am totally in favor of you helping out your species in the area of wooing women (especially wives) You are really good at it and I think you could build alot of men's self-esteems by showing them how easy it can be to woo if you just know what to do. I love you and will gladly contribute/edit. etc. your book

Anonymous said...

Do it -great idea IG!
Kyle & Lisa