Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stars in my Bucks

Today I taught on another artist in my class. I have to admit I really look forward to doing this weekly lesson plan I created. So I came home inspired to draw soemthing different than what I had planned to post today.

I imagined my sister Lisa and then I thought about her pregnancy. But when I thought about it, I tried to think of her feelings she might be having. Although pregnancy is great, it isn't completely wonderful since there are probably be things she needs to give up (i.e. caffeine). So I imagined she was an avid drinker of coffee and what she would experience then. And there it is... there are a few little Starbucks shout outs in this one.

"coffee drinker's dilemma"
markers on computer paper
at my desk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks Ahlgren- I like it!

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

umm where is the baby bump in this pic?
HILARIOUS!!!

Michael said...

The baby bump is in the picture. It is a sharp corner.