Saturday, January 23, 2010

That was it?

Ok... So I have seen this Michael Jackson picture everywhere, and I just have to laugh. Doesn't anyone else think this pose is a little Jesus-esk? Maybe it is just me and my spiritual-self... I wonder if they are trying to subliminally tell the public something about how he was treated in his later days of life. But whatever...

I thought I would do a little play on words here and ask, "Well what is the legacy here then?" by stating, "That was it." Some good songs though...

"that was it"
sharpie on computer paper
at my desk

3 comments:

F.C. Shaw said...

Deep insight and great doodle

Anonymous said...

You should do a Doonesbury type cartoon strip, with a single picture each day... a Ziggy-Iggy! Share your
inspiration and talent with the world. XX A Big Fan

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

I think it's just that move he did where he spun around and then came out of it...common you know the one? or wait you were I baby when dad woke me up at 10pm during the grammy's to watch michael jackson perform billy jean....amazing!!!