Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm going down down baby...

Bastinga on the radio, boom boom baby. Ready to let'em go. Shimmy shimmy coco puff...

So I have been super tired lately. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Last night I slept for about eleven hours, and guess what I woke up at 6:30. Get out your calculators, cause that's an early bed time.

Today was good. Tani worked with me which was way fun, but then nap time was way wicked cause I had to play stern teacher. No fun.  Later in the afternoon we had water day and it was fun cause I got to go on the slip and slide! Yeah baby...

But later in the day a little girl put a ball in her mouth and she wouldn't spit it out. I told her if she didn't spit it out she could swallow it and get it stuck in there forever, or she could choke on it and die like Mufasa did in the story. That didn't set in. So I tried a new method. I had her look at the scar on my face. She touched it. Then I had her touch my neck. She did. And oop! There was a ball in my throat!!! I told her that the doctor had to go in and look in my throat, and he'd do the same to her if she left it in her mouth. She then spit it out. She didn't want a scar on her face.

Moral of the story?

An Adam's Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

holla


No comments: