Friday, July 02, 2004

My future lies beyond the...

Yellow brick road--Ahhh ahh ahhh ahhh, so goodbye yellow brick road, saga do ba de da go ha.

So today was a very long day--ok it just felt that way. I understand that days are all the same measurement of time, but sometimes the days just seem long ok.

I started working at Marian Medical Center for my student teaching and I think I am rather tired already. I started my day around 6 am and I woke up working, then I drove to the children's center in a daze and all of a sudden I thought--Did I lock my front door? So I jet home to find it was locked. But with my luck this last month I probably would have left it unlocked and it would have been broken into and cleaned out... Wait... Cleaned out... Me not doing the work.. Maybe I should unlock the door...

Nevertheless, I worked for a short period of time, came home. Worked on some stuff, and then went over to Carrie's where she selflessly helped me out the sweet thing. She's a trooper. Someone who can put up with me and be cheerful? What a winner! Plus she's really smart--Come on a 99 on a math test is awesome! So then tonight I went to school and listened to my teacher talk about lesson planning and stuff and I realized... Wow it's Friday night and the moon is bright, gonna have some fun, show you how its done--TGIF. So I came home ate a thing of Nachos and watched Bee Bah Ba Doopie Do Dow. I got to see the cute bird again and life is good...

speak on it

No comments: