Sunday, July 18, 2004

It's fun to stay at the..

Y-M-C-A... Its fun to stay at the ...
 
Oh yeah that's right baby. We went and saw the Original Village People tonight at the Santa Barbara County Fair, here in good ol' Santa Maria. They were awesome. A little gay perhaps, but awesome. Before that I spent the afternoon setting up my classroom with all the little things I have collected over time and then hanging with Carrie. That was fun...
 
But the concert...
Everyone who was anyone  (except my lovely family, Parker, and maybe the you--if you are reading this) was there. They sang their little songs and I saw one of my kids from work and I never knew it but she can dance really well--she was in the front row cutting a rug... She was much better than the 50 year old blonde woman who had spasms when she danced. She was loca in the cabasa. Not as weird as the Indian who had the biggest mohawk... Or the construction worker who tore open his shirt, but still very odd.
 
Well just a quick note so you all know that I learned how to do the YMCA dance properly.
 
join the navy


No comments: