Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well I thought I knew you. Thinkin', thought you were true, yes I...

I couldn't trust, called your bluff taught me... souff cuf a muff luff duff... cause I've had enough.

So today was an ok day. I went back to Marian and worked there which was good clean fun. They are funny there. The kids are great and have a lot of personality. After that I ran over to my real school and low and behold no contract sat on the desk for me. So alas I cried about it for a half hour until I decided it was time to go eat something for lunch. So I did that too.

After my pilgrimage Miss Swenson called me and brought over a sequel pack for Scene It--You've seen it here first, folks. I have Part II coming to you--And then we decided ugh it was time for youth group.

So it went and went. And then it was gone. So then I went to worship team practice. And it went and went. And it too was gone. Alas 11:08 rolled around and it was too late to go see Miss Swenson and Miss Lee, so I used the Bell and sent my regards to Broadway--strike that make it Cypress. So here I am. I watched part of Millionaire, became very bored and sat down to Blog my thoughts out when I get a call in a minor key. How odd? I think so.

what.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The Bell always comforts me too